4th Asian Population Association Conference
Population Council Speakers
A.J. Francis Zavier
- "The association between quality of counselling and adoption of postpartum contraception among married young women in the extended postpartum period in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh"
- "Membership in a self-help group and its association with current use of contraception and wanting no more children in Bihar, India"
- "Socioeconomic differences in intimate partner violence and its effect on use of reproductive health services in India"
- "The interlinkage between contraception use, birth interval and child mortality in India: A calendar data analysis"
Ashish Kumar Gupta
- "Accelerating pace of decline of neonatal mortality rates in high focus states of India: Role of health care and health infrastructure"
- "Determinants of common mental disorders in young adulthood: Findings from a cohort study in India"
- "Transition to adulthood: Experiences of boys and girls who were on- and off-track in early adolescence"
- "Declining contraceptive rate in Indian states: Evidence from National Family Health Survey, 2015–16"
- "School completion and learning outcomes: Has the gender gap narrowed in India?"
Santosh Kumar Singh
- "Self-help group a catalyst for transformation: Violence and agency among women members of self-help group, Bihar, India"
- "Estimation of maternal mortality ratio (MMR) using regression approach: At district level in India"
- "Reproductive and sexual health of urban adolescents: Evidence on vulnerability and inequities from India"
- "What about the boys? A profile of the health and well-being of adolescent boys in India"
- "Has Janani Suraksha Yojana (a conditional maternity benefit transfer scheme) succeeded in reducing economic burden of maternity in rural India?"
- "Inequality in income and maternal healthcare utilization: Evidence from states of India"