The Population Council is presenting new research on novel approaches to HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and unintended pregnancy prevention at HIV R4P (HIV Research for Prevention) in Cape Town, South Africa. HIV R4P is the first global scientific meeting dedicated exclusively to research on biomedical HIV prevention.
Population Council presentations and posters will highlight microbicides and multi-purpose prevention technologies.
Please also join us for an interactive satellite session on new multi-purpose prevention approaches to combat HIV and STIs:
Multi-Purpose Prevention Technologies (MPTs): The Future of HIV and STI Protection?
Friday, 31 October 2014
RSVP to email@example.com
- Manjula Lusti-Narasimhan (World Health Organization)
- José Fernández Romero (Population Council)
- Carolyn Deal (NIAID, National Institutes of Health)
- Betsy Herold (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
- Dorothy Patton (University of Washington)
- Joe Romano (NWJ Group)
- John Schiller (NCI, National Institutes of Health)
- Tom Zydowsky (Population Council)
Sponsored by the Population Council and the World Health Organization.