2009 Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Annual Meeting
New York, NY
22–25 September 2009
The Population Council's Poverty, Gender, and Youth Program will be participating in the CGI annual meeting and exhibiting at The Exchange on Wednesday, 23 September, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. Population Council publications and resources featured at The Exchange will include:
- The Adolescent Experience In-depth: Using Data to Identify and Reach the Most Vulnerable Young People (2009)
- "Building assets for safe, productive lives: A report on a workshop on adolescent girls' livelihoods" (2005) (PDF)
- "Investing when it counts: Generating the evidence base for policies and programmes for very young adolescents—Guide and tool kit" (2006) (PDF) (PDF en español)
- "It's all one curriculum: Guidelines and activities for a unified approach to sexuality, gender, HIV, and human rights education" (2009) (more)
- "New lessons: The power of educating adolescent girls" (2009) (PDF)
- Promoting Healthy, Safe, and Productive Transitions to Adulthood Briefs
- "Providing new opportunities to adolescent girls in socially conservative settings: The Ishraq program in rural Upper Egypt" (2006) (PDF) (more)
- "Tap and Reposition Youth (TRY) Program: Providing social support, savings, and microcredit opportunities to adolescent girls at risk for HIV/AIDS in Kenya—Microfinance Brief" (2006) (PDF)
- "Tap and Reposition Youth (TRY): Providing social support, savings, and microcredit opportunities for young women in areas with high HIV prevalence" (2006) (PDF)
email@example.com +1 212 339 0509
Media-friendly services include:
- Arranging interviews with Council researchers.
- Providing electronic and traditional format press kits.
- Assisting in article development.
Contacts and Resources
The Population Council welcomes Landis MacKellar as co-editor of Population and Development Review.