Population Council Teleconferences
These teleconference dialogues provide listeners with the opportunity to hear the impact of recent research by Population Council staff and colleagues.
Population Council Teleconference, November 2009
John Townsend, Harriet Birungi, and Nafissatou Diop on "Safeguarding adolescent mothers today for healthier families tomorrow"
Other teleconference podcasts
- November 2012: Vivian Brache, Régine Sitruk-Ware, and James Sailer on "One ring for one year of contraception"
- October 2011: John Bongaarts on "Can the planet handle 7 billion people? The impacts of demographic change"
- February 2011: Ragui Assaad on "Egypt's turmoil and its implications"
- June 2010: Sandy Garcia and John Townsend on "Supporting women's reproductive choices"
- March 2010: Wendy Baldwin and Annabel Erulkar on "Giving marginalized girls hope for a better life"
- November 2009: John Townsend, Harriet Birungi, and Nafissatou Diop on "Safeguarding adolescent mothers today for healthier families tomorrow"
For 60 years, the Population Council has changed the way the world thinks about important health and development issues. Explore an interactive timeline of the Council's history, learn more about some of our key contributions, and watch a short video about why your support is so important to us.