The Population Council develops toolkits to help organizations and program planners designi and launch programs that build adolescent girls’ social, health, financial, and cognitive assets. The guidelines included in these toolkits are based on insights and evidence from on-the-ground programming with girls in a number of countries. These materials cover all stages of programming, from research and development to implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Building Assets Toolkit: Developing Positive Benchmarks for Adolescent Girls
- From Research, to Program Design, to Implementation: Programming for Rural Girls in Ethiopia—A Toolkit for Practitioners
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
- Investing When It Counts: Generating the Evidence Base for Policies and Programmes for Very Young Adolescents—Guide and Tool Kit
- Designing for Scale—Video Toolkit: Building Evidence-based and Targeted Adolescent Girls Programs