The Population Council collaborates with program implementers, policymakers, researchers, and funding partners to advance evidence-based solutions to critical health and development challenges. The Council’s research impact briefs feature recent highlights of our ongoing work to ensure evidence is translated into meaningful actions at community, national, regional, and global levels to improve lives around the world.
Briefs in this series:
- Abriendo Oportunidades Strengthens Government Education Programming for Indigenous Adolescent Girls in Guatemala
- ICA Foundation Supports LNG IUS Access in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Population Council-led Partnership Influences National and Global Efforts to End Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting
- Project SOAR Research Informs National Policy Change in Tanzania Expanding Access to HIV Services for Marginalized Populations
- Rapid Data Collection in Kenya’s Urban Informal Settlements Informs National COVID-19 Response
- Translating Evidence into Impact: Advancing Global Girls’ Education